Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PUGFEST




This past Saturday I went to Pugfest 2008. Sepra is a great organization that helps out unfortunate puggies who are looking for a new home. I hope they all find great homes where they can be treated like the royal puggies they deserve. Pugfest is Sepra's big fundraiser to get money to take care of these puggies, or so I'm told, but we just think it is a fun time to be with all our people. There are lots of treats and presents there for us puggies. They have lots of contests too where we can show off our fabulousness. This year I entered the "store-bought" division of the costume contest. I was Mr. Pugalupagus. My human grandma and "old lady" bought a baby costume and worked real hard to alter it for my pugness. It must have worked because I won 1st place! Everyone was taking my picture and patting my head and well I do love attention you know.


No comments: