Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Great and Glorious Party Day


Happy Birthday to my Mommy Tasha! OK, so I had to wear the radickalus party hat. I personally found it to be whomiliating but Mommy Tasha didn't seem to mind and after all it was her party so I just went along.....but I wasn't very happy about it. Anyway, Mommy Tasha came over. She was very surprised. She came in and there were lots of deckrAtions, presents and a tasty birthday cake. After some pictures we went outside by the giant puddle and had birthday cake. Thankfully my Mommy Tasha shared with me and the white floofy dog. It was oh so tasty. I particularly like the tasty little blobs of peanut butter on the top and spent quite some time seeing how many blobs I could eat. Then we went inside and Mommy Tasha opened her presents. She got lots of fun squeaky toys. She wasn't so good about sharing those. She sure liked them though and eventually she let me play with the little fishy toy. It was a great and glorious party. Then since we had so much birthday cake my humans took us all to the great and glorious Stone Mountain Park where we went for a nice walk and did lots of potty and played in the creek. After that we were all pretty tired and had to take some rest. It was all that every day should be. Some more pictures of Mommy Tasha are below and then there is a video of the birthday cake eating. Mommy Tasha has on the pretty pink collar and she's littler than me so that's how you can tell us apart 'cause we kinda look alike. The birthday cake was Ohhhhh so tasty!

No comments: