Saturday, December 19, 2009

Merry Christmas Card Time


It's that time of year again. Time for my girl to do her Christmas card. Now my girl has been not feeling so well lately. She was somewhere called the housepital, which I guess is a house for sick people, for almost a month. So she just got home to take the picture card. I think maybe that is why I did not have to wear the radickalus hat or beard this year 'cause they don't have a stupid hat and beard store at the housepital. Instead we all got nice comfy snuggies. Now I like this snuggy 'cause it's been kind of cold out right now. Also this year, since it is her first Merry Christmas with us, we invited my very own Mommy Tasha to be in the picture card AND she got her very own snuggy too. So this year the picture card taking wasn't so bad. And the very best thing about picture card taking is that means it's almost the Merry Christmas day, and that's my most favorite day of them all!!

No comments: