Monday, October 10, 2011

PUGFEST......YEAH




I just know it is almost time for the Pugfest again, and I am most excited. I have put up a picture of me from the very 1st Pugfest I attended when I was a wee pup (yes I was most handsome even then!)and I had my pictures done. Pugfest is held every year by SEPRA, a great organization that helps lost pugs find their way home (just like my baby brother Charlie.) It is a giant party where all my people come for tasty treats, contests and to go shopping. I know it is almost time because yesterday my lady come home with the radickalus costumes again. I would be very deesgusted but I know that this means it is almost time for the Pugfest. We had to try the costumes on for the alteration. My baby brother has a costume too. (He was not very happy about this.) I will not give away my costume secrets but will have pictures of the fun to post after the Pugfest on October 29, 2011. I am, as you can see on my blogs, a previous Pugfest costume contest champion. Here is a link if you want more information,

http://www.rescuepug.com/ We are MOST excited here!

No comments: