Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas



It has been such a most exciting Merry Christmas day today that we did not even remember to take the pictures during the present opening or tasty treat eating. Merry Christmas is most definitely my favorite day of the year. I think that it is probably by baby brother Charlie's too. First we wake up....most early because we were excited.....and go to the Old Man and Old Lady's house where my mommy Tasha was waiting for us. We opened the presents which was most exciting. There were lots and lots of new toys, new doggy games and tasty treats. The girl, who is here from the Idaho, bought us all new beds. Then it was time for the Merry Christmas breakfast. I am happy to report that apparently on Merry Christmas you are not allowed to be on the diet because I got lots of tasty treats today. I was certainly most pleased by this happening. Then we come home to our house and make a little nap time. Once we woke up we had lots more play time with all our new toys......please see the picture. I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas like we did!!!!

No comments: