Friday, June 1, 2012

Me and My Dogtor Lee




Well it was time for me to go for my annual trip to the Killian Hill Animal Hospital.  Me, being a most happy gentleman, I don't mind so much going to the dogtor.  Everyone at the dogtor's house is so nice and I give them kisses.  One nice lady weigh me and see that my weight loss continues (yes, I am looking most handsome).  She also cut my nails, which she is most expert at.  Then I get to visit with Dogtor Lee.  I give her kisses too.  I must, however, report that the bug that bites you in hiney (the shot bug) is still living there.  I don't much care for that, but I am told it is important for something called the rabies which is particularly useful since me and my baby brother have been tag teaming the bad squirrels in the backyard.  I have attached some pictures of my most thorough examination being performed by Dogtor Lee at the Killian Hill Animal Hospital.  I am happy to report that I continue to be a most excellent handsome specimen.......

No comments: