Saturday, November 24, 2012

Happy Turkey Day

Turkey Day was all that I had hoped. First, we went in the carride to the old man and the old lady's house, which is where my mommy Tasha live. Once there I was most excited because I smelled the turkey to which I was going to give Thanks since it was the Thanksgiving. I must say the turkey did not disappoint. Then the humans play the poker during which my mommy Tasha take a nap and my baby brother try to help that boy. Once the poker game was over we all go on a great and glorious walk. It was most exciting. Then I was most tired and made lots of night-night. However, because I am supremely intelligent, I know that after the Thanksgiving Day comes the Christmas Day....so I am anxiously awaiting this day as it is filled with fun, presents and tasty treats too.......

Car-Ride to the Old Man and Old Lady's House

Where's My Turkey ??





 


There's My Turkey !!!!


So Delicious!


 

I am in Fact Most Thankful for the Turkey.


My Baby Brother Charlie and that Boy Playing Poker











My Mommy Tash Taking a Nap





Charlie, Yukon, That Boy and The Old Lady on the walk.









Me and My Mommy Tasha on our Walk.

White Floofy Dog out for his Walk



No comments: