Saturday, April 6, 2013

Happy Birthday To Me .....

My Birthday Loot

 
I had a most wonderful birthday, where I turned 7 years old.  My mommy came with the old man and old lady, and my girl even come from wherever it is she live now (she move so many times I lost track), but they all bring me most wonderful presents.  I got tasty treats and new toys.  The girl even bring me the Wendy's gift card with which I can trade for my most favorite chicken nuggets at the Great and Glorious Drive Thru Window.  The birthday card with the handsome dog on the front is a coupon for a trip to the park....a most excellent idea.  I had a most delicious cake, and my humans finally did something right as they let me have some before I had to share with my mommy and my brothers.  It was a most great and glorious birthday.....

Me Having the First Bite of Cake

 

No comments: