Monday, May 15, 2017

My Emergency Dogtor Visit

I been having some trouble with one of my toothies.  It has been loose and waggling around in my mouth and very annoying.  This toof was not hurting but it was interfering with my consumption of tasty treats, and well that just cannot be happening.  So, today my girl and my boy take me to see my nice dogtor lady and she pull out this offending toof.  I am happy to report that with the aid of the most brilliant dogtor, I am now happily eating tasty treats without any annoyances.  The really exciting part is I am told if I put this toof under my pillow, the great and glorious toof fairy will trade it for a great and glorious prize.  As I have no more use for this toof, I am most excited to see what is my prize....
The Offending Toof

My dogtor and her trusty assistant

No comments: