Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another Great and Glorious Day




I got to go to that old man's house again. It was quite a great and glorious day. First I got to go in the car ride to that old man's house. There is always chicken at the old man's house. I love the chicken. I also got to go to the park. The old man and Mommy Tasha met us at the park. My white floofy dog got to meet my Mommy Tasha too. I think maybe white floofy dog was a little cunfoosed. He kept sniffing me and then Mommy Tasha and then me and then Mommy Tasha...you get the picture. He musta had to make sure which one was me 'cause we kinda look alike. Then I went back to that old man's house after our walk at the park. Mommy Tasha likes to snuggle in that old man's lap and that's just fine with me. I prefer to make the snuggle right next to my humans in case a better offer comes along and then I can jump down real quick. That old lady, she call me "ADHD" all the time. I'm not sure what that name means but I probably don't like it if that old lady says it! It was still a great and glorious day and I have pictures of me and Mommy Tasha on the sofa with the old man and then there is one of Mommy Tasha and our old man at the park. They like to sit on the bench and watch the people go by. I don't have time to sit on the bench....too many trees and bushes to make the pee-pee on!.

No comments: