Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GREAT AND GLORIOUS NEWS!!!!!!!!!!


Oh what a wonderful day. I have gotten the most great and glorious news. First of all, no that is not me in the picture. It might look like me but it is actually my "Mommy Tasha". Now for the great and glorious part.....I have been telling that old lady for some time now that my old man needs a puggy of his own. Like with most things and the old lady she has been a little slow to warm to the idea. However, I am happy to report that she finally is listening to me. So, my old man is going to have a puggy of his very own. This is good for lots of reasons. It makes my old man happy because he gets sad that he cannot be with me all the time. But, more important for me is that my old man's new puggy is going to be my very own "Mommy Tasha". Mommy Tasha has been living on that nice little farm in Arkansas where I was born. But now that she is not having any more brothers and sisters she needs a home where she can have the great and glorious super spoiled #1 puggy life that she deserves. She has a great and glorious life now but she has to share it with lots of other puggies and well us pugs we like to be the center of attention at all times. Mommy Tasha loves her family in Arkansas but she is going to be so excited to see me again and she is very lucky to get to live with that old man.....and yes that old lady too. Mommy Tasha will be here on Saturday. That's only three more night-night's from now. I'm so excited. I have to buy her a present. I need to do some ciphering on what that will be 'cause it needs to be just perfect. Oh what a great and glorious day.............................

No comments: