Sunday, April 11, 2010

The B-A-B-Y


This little person come over called "The Baby". Now I don't understand "The Baby". He comes over and he looks so fun. He is my size (even though my humans make fun of me and say "the baby" weighs less than me), he makes funny noises, he point at me and he seems to want to play with me but I am not supposed to touch "the baby". So I just have to sit by "The Baby" and try very, very hard not to jump on the "the baby" or give "the baby" kisses. Now I did very good most of the time but I did get a few kisses in. It was very, very hard for me to sit still. "The baby" he point at me and make squeaky noises and say "dog" and well I think he really just wanted to play with me but my humans kept telling me no. So I'm not real sure about "the baby". I think he wants to play with me and he sure looks like fun. Hopefully "the baby" will come visit again and I can try to work out this cunfoosan I have. "The baby" sure is cute!

No comments: