Sunday, June 27, 2010

GREAT & GLORIOUS VACATION







Well I am home from the great and glorious vacation. Apparently vacation means when you go and stay at somebody elses house that has fun things to do and you get to eat tasty treats. Now this fun vacation house had a doggy play yard, a fire pit to cook tasty things, a grill to cook more tasty things, a fantabulous creek to play in, a big giant yard to run in and a nice comfy air-conditioned cabin for resting. It was most spectacular. I have included many pictures for documentation purposes. Fortunately we did not see any bears or coyotes but I had my white floofy dog along just in case. Now I am most tired from this vacation so I need some recuperative night-night. Then I guess I will just sit in my back yard next to the giant puddle until it is time for the next vacation......

No comments: