Tuesday, June 22, 2010

It's Almost Vacation Time!!!!!


Well it's only three more night-nights until vacation and I'm starting to see some very exciting activity going on in my house. My humans brought in this big silver box tonight that apparently is where you put the tasty treats that you take on vacation. They were getting it all clean and ready to fill with the delicious round things which I have requested like marshmellows and my favorite ba-low-knee. Tomorrow my humans said me and white-floofy-dog will be getting our flea and tick medicine......and trust me white floofy dog needs it......those ticks llloooove him....which is good 'cause then they leave me alone. :) So I think I will go up to my night-night bed and see if I can go to sleep 'cause then when I wake up we will be down to just TWO more night-nights 'til vacation. I'm already getting most excited...I hope I can sleep........

No comments: