Sunday, September 19, 2010

The New House Activity


I am most confoosed. I have been to the "new yellow house" but there is no furniture and most disturbing is there are no tasty treats in the frigerator box. Where am I supposed to sleep? My sleep number bed is not there.....my sleep number is 20 by the way. There is no sofa for my lounging. Then we come back to the "old yellow house" and all the belongings are in boxes. My snuggly blankets are in these boxes and not on the sofa for lounging purposes. I do not understand what is this moving. It is taking way too long and disrupting my daily routine. My mommy Tasha is most confoosed as well. We have just been watching all the activity. I hope that this moving is over soon and my "new yellow house" is full of all my belongins....'specially my blue and orange squeeky bears!

No comments: