Thursday, September 16, 2010

A NEW HOUSE


It has been very, very busy here. There is lots of activity. Apparently I am getting a new house. Now I have had many houses in my extensive years of 4. I had the first house in Arkansas when I was just a wee boy. Then I moved to live with that girl. We had a house in Tallahassee and then a house in Athens. Next I moved into the lady's house because my girl went somewhere called Austria (where apparently they don't have any houses) because she left me here. Me and my humans had a blue house and then the current yellow house with the puddle in the back yard. I also have my Old Man and Old Lady's house (where my Mommy Tasha gets to live) and of recent I have acquired some most wonderful vacation houses. However, apparently we are leaving this yellow house with the puddle for a new yellow house. The new yellow house I'm told does not have a puddle, but it does have a giant back yard with a fence to play in. I'm told my human uncle is going to build a doggy agility play yard back there....that sounds fun. Right now, however, there is a lot of packing of stuff into giant boxes. This has me most concerned. I have noticed in the past when I have traveled from one house to the next that some of my important belongings have gone a-missing. So I am "a-coomalating" my most important things in the hopes that they will not get forgotten when we go to the new house. I will have more later.

No comments: