Wednesday, December 1, 2010

GREAT AND GLORIOUS DECEMBER


December is here, and I am most excited. December is my favorite month. It is always filled with fun activities, (not including the picture taking with my girl where she always make me wear something radickalus), tasty treats and presents. Since the time I was a wee pup Christmas has always been my favorite day. I get lots of presents and most important tasty treats. This year, as you have seen in my previous posts, I will also be pursuing more of my new favorite outdoor activity, the geo-catching. The very mostest exciting part is I will be able to combine all these things over the New Years weekend while on vacation at my new great and glorious vacation home. This glorious vacation will be filled with tasty vacation treats and we will be partaking in much geo-catching as well. I can hardly contain my excitement. My mommy Tasha will also be coming, and she is bringing that Old Man and Old Lady. I hear my girl and her friend Kelsi will be also be coming. It should be a most great and glorious time. I have attached a picture of my new great and glorious New Years vacation house for all to see.....hope you do not get too jealous...:)

No comments: