Monday, January 3, 2011

Great and Glorious Geo-Catching Sunday


Sunday the rain finally went away. We got to go up on a giant mountain at the Amicalola Falls State Park to do the geo-catching. My humans do not have the fur coat like us, and since they thought it was most cold outside they had to put on the fake coat to keep warm. I stayed next to my white floofy dog in case I got too cold but it was most exciting finding the little treasure box and taking the nice walk. I even did a little jog to make my dogtor happy, 'specially since I was having tasty treats. This is a nice picture of me, my white floofy dog, my mommy Tasha, the old lady and our old man out doing the goe-catching. It was a most glorious day and vacation, and this morning when we had to leave to come back to our new yellow house without the puddle in the backyard I was a little sad. I'm sure we will go back to another vacation soon though....

No comments: