Monday, January 10, 2011

The Snow.....

Okay, so there are some things about this stuff called snow that I like and a whole lot of things about this stuff called snow that I do not. First of all, I like the snow because my humans could not go to work in their cars so they stayed home to play with me, and the snow is also tasty. However, it is cold and it is hard for me to find a place to make the pee-pee. On top of that because there is so much of it, well it is most difficult for me to walk in. Despite the fact that my dogtor says I am too big, I am really just a little guy and maanooverin' in the snow has proven to be most difficult today. When I walk in it I seem to sink through it and that snow comes up to my belly and other vital areas.....I am somewhat frightened that things might freeze and fall off. So, I think I would like this snow to just go away soon ....

No comments: