Friday, February 14, 2014

Great and Glorious Vacation News

I have been waiting and waiting, and I am happy to report that today I finally receive the confirmation of the upcoming great and glorious vacation.  Me, my brothers and my human man and lady will be partaking in a 4-day vacation at a most fantabulous cabin in the mountains.  This cabin comes surrounded by many many trails with great and glorious trees and bushes on which we can make lots of tinkles.  There is also a big large fenced yard (so my baby brother Charlie does not run off and get lost).  This fenced yard not only comes with more great and glorious trees and bushes but there are chairs and a big pit of fire on which we will cook the delicious vacation hot dogs and vacation marsh-mallow.  Just 21 more night-nights until we leave for the vacation...I will go night-night now so when I wake up there will only be 20 left.........

No comments: