Sunday, February 9, 2014

Great and Glorious Saturday

Saturday was a most great and glorious day.  I travel with the old lady and the regular lady up to Cartersville to visit my girl.  First we make the required stop at the great and glorious drive through window for the chicken nuggets (grilled of course)...and then we travel to the softball field.  Now I am an expert at softball game watching as I used to do this with frequency when my girl play at the U-G-A.  (In fact they even used to do a Wonka cheer in my honor when the girl go up to bat).  Now, however, my girl do not play on the field...I think she must be the pack leader now cause she stand in a small box on the side and yell a lot.  In any event, I meet lots of nice people (the nice Lori lady even share her cheese stick with me), and I also meet a new dog friend named Bear.  It was most cold so my humans wrap me up all warm and snuggly in some blankies and jackets.  I remain the good luck softball charm as my girls team was the winner.  Below is a picture of me traveling in the car and also all wrapped up warm and snuggly while watching the ballgame.  It was a most great and glorious Saturday......

No comments: