Sunday, November 9, 2008

YARD WORK DAY




Today my humans said we had to go outside and do the yard work. Now I like to go outside. I like to lay in the sun. I like to chew on the stick. I like to roll in the grass. I like to chase the leaf especially when it blows around, but I'm not sure about this yard work. I tried at first to be helpful. I would try to help if a hole needed some diggin' and I would carry a stick or a leaf or any wayward trash from one place to another if that would help, but after a few minutes I kinda just get bored. So I went over to the nice soft grass and decided the best thing I could do is hold down a pile of leaves 'til my human came over to use the big scary machine and suck them all up. I don't understand why we have to do the yard work. I mean in a couple days all the leaves will just be all piled up again and then we have to start all over. I guess that's okay though cause then I can sun myself some more.....oh I mean help with the yard work................

No comments: