Wednesday, March 11, 2009

That Bad Boy Human Was Trying To Scare Me Again

Well once again the boy human called my "grandpa" that I live with was trying to scare me again. Now lots of time he is kinda fun because he likes to play the chase games with me and plays the light game and plays the hide-and-seek but sometimes he just tries to scare me and I'm not sure I like that game too much. AND this time I have video proof that I will share with everyone. The other day he came home with a monkey...yes I said monkey. Now I found out later this was not a real monkey but a pretend toy monkey kinda like my squeeky toys. But at first I did not know this. At first I thought it was a real monkey. At first it was kinda scary and since it was trying to get me I had to run from it. This grandpa of mine was laughing when the monkey was chasing me. I did not think it was funny. He obviously needs a refreshing course on the fun games I like to play. I'll get my human grandma to talk to him. She's the boss!

No comments: