Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Window Seat Dilemma







Well my human lady has come up with a viable option for my window seat dilemma; however, I feel I must blog about the injustice I believe is going on. My human lady has to do the work during the day. Now I don't really care for this work because it means she cannot play with me all day. However, she tells me if she do not do the work she cannot buy me the tasty treats so I feel I must allow her to do some of this work. So while she works I would like to look out the window so I can at least see the fun things I would like to make the pee pee on. But despite that whole dogtor problem of saying I am "too big", I am really just a little guy and I cannot see out of the window on my own. I have looked at the store for a seat to place in the window for my enjoyment but unfortunately these are all in the catty section, and even worse most say that you cannot weight more than 25 pounds. This is radickalous. Where are the doggy window seats that will hold my roundness? Why is this preferential treatment being given to the catty? While my human lady has made a seat with a stool and some extra cushions for my enjoyment I still feel that this favoritism being shown the catty is not right. Surely somebody can make the appropriate DOGGY window seat for my enjoyment. I must continue my search.

No comments: