Wednesday, January 29, 2014

FUN SNOW TIME..................

Fun Snow Time 2014
A most unusual event has occurred at my home in GA....we have some snow.  Now this does not happen very often so it is quite a treat.  I like to play in the snow and run for snow balls being directed my way.  I also find that nice white fluffy snow is a most refreshing tasty treat.  My white fluffy brother....well he think he back in the motherland, but my baby brother, Charlie seems a bit confoosed by this snow (although in fairness he often look confoosed).  However, today we did make some fun play time outside in this snow and I would like to share some snapshots................
They still taking pictures and we trying to play....


He not sure about this snow....
This is my brother Charlie's very, very confoosed face..
I look exceptionally handsome in the white snow...


White floofy brother Yukon...he love the snow...

No comments: