Friday, March 6, 2009

Kitchen Things That Bug Me - PART 2


Now that my snow is gone I'm back to my thoughts on things that bug me. Focusing on the kitchen still, things that bug me #2 is this useless and worthless bad silver box called the dishwasher. Now unlike my great and glorious silver box in the corner that holds all the tasty foods, this bad silver box diswasher just destroys the tasty foods. Here's what I see......My humans use things called dishes to make the tasty foods, and then they set the tasty foods on more dishes so they can be eaten. My "cunfoosin" begins with the fact that my humans don't clean their plates of every tasty morsel of great and glorious food. So because they aren't thorough they have to put these dishes in this box called the dishwasher. They turn this box on and a little while later these dishes are all sparkling clean and the tasty morsels of food that used to be there are gone. First of all what a radickalus waste of tasty foods. But the bigger question is why can I not have this job as the dishwasher? I promise I would be just as thorough and use less water and electricity. I often try to show my humans that I can do the job by demonstrating but this usually just gets me yelled at. I don't understand. Why do my humans waste the food? Why cannot I be the dishwasher? At the very least why cannot I help the dishwasher? Just more questions that I ponder...........

No comments: