Monday, March 9, 2009

Kitchen Things That Bug Me - Part 3


I've saved the most important thing about the kitchen that bugs me for last. It's called the trash can. Now there are many trash cans in my house but only this kitchen can truly bugs me. I don't understand. Every day my human (usually the boy human after the girl human hollers at him) comes into the kitchen and takes this trash can out. He removes the white bag inside and takes it away never to be seen again. Then they put an empty bag in and we start over the next day. The disturbing and distressing part of this story is that when the boy takes away this bag from the trash can it is usually filled with great and glorious food. It all is so cunfoosing. Where does all this great and glorious food go? Why are they taking it away? Every day I try to understand. I just do not. Now I do not speak human so sometimes it is hard to camoonicate, but I try every day to make it clear that I would like to have this bag instead of it going away never to be seen again. So far my humans don't seem to be understanding. I will continue to try........

No comments: