Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW-SNOW-SNOW....




I must interrupt my postings about kitchen things that bug me because a special event has happened here at my home in Georgia. It is SNOW!!! Now apparently this does not happen much here so it is all very exciting. At first I did not think I was interested in this snow because frankly it was all a little strange. But I had no choice but to go outside because I had to make the pee-pee. Once I got out there and investigated I decided this snow was very fun. It's fun to chase. It's fun to run and slide in. It's fun to eat, both off the ground and to try to catch it out of the air. In fact it kinda reminds me of my fun bubble machine that I play with - only these are cold little bubbles. My humans throwed these "snowballs" at me that were very fun. I tried to catch this snowball and then I tried to play with this snowball and then I just decided to eat it. After I warm back up I might go back out and play some more in this great and glorious snow.......

No comments: