Friday, September 2, 2011

2 MORE NIGHT-NIGHTS



I am so deesgusted, 'cause this is taking so long. Two more night-nights may not seem like that many but it sure does seem like it is taking forever for my new baby brother to get her. Well, in the morning my lady and one of my boys, the one named Brian, are leaving to go pick up my baby brother Charlie. It is going to take them a WHOLE night-night to do this apparently. I asked if I could go with them, and I even promised to be a very, very, very good boy but for some reason they don't seem too receptive to this. I'm sure it's just because they don't want me to leave my white floofy dog alone and has absolutely nothing to do with me being any kind of trouble on the car ride.......:). So I guess I just have to sit here and w-a-i-t.....I'm not very good at that........

No comments: