Saturday, September 17, 2011

Football Day



Well, today I have to explain Football Day to my baby brother Charlie. My humans seem to like Football Day but me and my brothers do not really like it so much. On Football Day the humans just watch a lot of the TV, and they also seem to talk and yell to the TV a lot which is something not normally done. What it means for me and my brothers is that we don't get so much attention. We don't get to go to the park and we don't spend much time in the tasty treat room. So instead we get up on the big blue chair and make barky noises at the things we see outside, and sometimes we take a nap. Football Day this year is much better than in the past, though, because I have my baby brother Charlie and he likes to make lots of playtime, so even though our humans are being bad we can still play together.

No comments: