Monday, September 5, 2011

Me and My Little Brother Charlie




I'm sorry it took a whole day to blog but it has been most exciting here. My new baby brother Charlie is here and I have much to teach him. He got here last night and I had to show him around. I had to show him where we play and make the potty outside, where we get the dinner and the tasty treats, where we beg for more tasty treats, where we make barky noises out the window, and I definitely had to show him the bad room that we try to avoid because it is where we get the bad bath and nail trim. This morning our lessons continued. I had to take my baby brother Charlie outside for the morning walk in the neighborhood. (My baby brother Charlie is most fast and nimble. My humans say it is because he is skinny and I am well not so skinny but I'm sure the real reason is that Charlie is not even 2 years old yet....right. However, my baby brother is very-very handsome so maybe I will try to lose a few pounds to improve my already tremendous good looks....) Then when we got back inside we had lots and lots of play time. We make the wrestle and we have the fetch the squeeky toy game, and we also play the tug of war game. My baby brother Charlie have lots of energy. Usually everyone says I have too much energy but geesh....they obviously have not met my baby brother. So now I am taking a rest to do my blog because later my Mommy Tasha and her humans are coming over for the "Welcome Home" party for my baby brother Charlie. I will blog more soon, but for now I must take a nap.

1 comment:

Vito and Gina said...

Wonka when we had our first foster Louie, my Mom said the same thing - that she thought I had a lot of energy before 2 year old Louie came along. Boy was he energetic! He drove me NUTS!! Hopefully your baby brother doesn't drive you nuts. :)

Later!
Vito