Thursday, September 8, 2011

WHEW...This Big Brother Stuff is Tiring





This Big Brother stuff is exhausting. I think today I might take a rest break from all this teaching. My baby brother Charlie is exhausting. Not only do I need to teach him many things, but I also have to work in many play sessions throughout the day and frankly he is much smaller....I mean younger than me. I know it is my duty as the big brother to press on. Some of the areas we are currently addressing include:

*No chewing on the furniture.

*No eating of the rolls of toilet paper.

*No stealing of the dinners out of your brother's bowl if you eat all your dinners first.

*Tasty treats are to be dispensed in order of age and my baby brother Charlie has not figured out yet that this means he is 3rd in line.

*I also keep explainin' it is best to stay out of the shower. I keep trying and trying to explain this but maybe Charlie likes the shower. That seems odd. However, when the lady get into the shower Charlie keeps jumping in too. I do not understand this phenomenon.

These are but a few things I am currently working on. I am, however, happy to report that my baby brother Charlie seems to be quite smart in addition to being exceptionally handsome (which is important in view of my own movie star good looks), and we are having a very fun time......

No comments: