Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Beach Vacation



This puddle called the Ocean Beach is much fun. My white floofy dog love to play in the giant ocean. He try very hard to catch the waves and eat them.....but he just get all wet. My baby brother Charlie likes to run up and down the beach very, very fast. He kinda look like the Doritos dog in that commercial...My mommy Tasha, she just like to sit there next to her Old Man. My mommy and my brother don't really care to get too wet although my baby brother Charlie this evening finally stuck his toes in the water. Me, being the most excellent swimmer that I am, have no fear of this giant beach ocean puddle. I go right on in. I also like to run up and down the beach, which is much easier for me now that I have lost some of my extra roundness. So above, we have a picture of me, kinda sandy, being disgusted because I have to go back to the beach house and I wanted to play some more, and then you see me and my mommy Tasha walking back from the beach with the Old Man and Old Lady. Below is a view from the Beach House of us all walking to the beach, me and my brothers waiting for my Mommy Tasha who was taking tooooo long, Me standing in the water with the waves and me going into the water, and then one of my silly looking big brother Yukon after he try to eat the waves. I must make a nap time now. I will update more later from the beach.

No comments: