Thursday, January 26, 2012

VACATIOn



We are having a most excellent time on vacation, but to be most truthful, we are getting somewhat exhausted. We make long walks on the beach, play time in the backyard puddle and playtime in our house all day long. There is much to make barky noises at, the waves, the occasional thunder, and the very loud bird called the See-Gull. So today, while the humans were in the backyard puddle me and my mommy Tasha decide to stay on the nicely screened in porch that overlooks the puddle and the giant ocean with beach. My mommy Tasha choose to stare at her old man while resting in the chair, but I decided to partake in a nice siesta on the chair cushions that were placed just right. Tomorrow we will be going back to our yellow house in Georgia. We will be making one more long walk on the beach tomorrow before we leave. I do like this vacation called the beach......

No comments: