Monday, January 23, 2012

Cone Heads, Cape San Blas, Florida


Here we are at Cone Heads on the vacation for the great and glorious lunch. We go there and sit at this table. Then this most nice lady come out and ask us what we want. We request some hot dogs and a few minutes later she bring them to us with these little plates. This is a most excellent place on the vacation. I was contemplating requesting some ice cream sundae, but even though it is the vacation, I promise the dogtor I would not be too bad.....so I just have the hot dog. It was grilled and most excellent. My humans made their own request and this nice lady bring them stuff too. I think I like this think called restaurant. Then, sadly, lunch was over and we go back home. I think I need to make some nap time. Vacation is most exhausting. So above is us all waiting for the hot dog at the tablet at the great and glorious Cone Heads. Below is my baby brother Charlie sitting in that Old Lady's lap, because he just a baby and gets scared sometimes, and then there is me in the car on the way back to the back house.......I am most exhausted so will blog more after some sleepy time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Master of Wonka :)
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blog posts about Cape Sans Blas to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you :)
Jane