Sunday, January 8, 2012

Vacation Time Is Almost Here



Only 13 more night-nights until we go to the vacation house with the most giant puddle of them all. I have included a picture of the view from my vacation house bedroom. As you can see there is a regular puddle in our vacation house backyard, but just a short walk away is a very super giant puddle. My baby brother Charlie has never experienced the vacation so he is most excited. I, as you know, am a most excellent swimmer. I must first take my baby brother Charlie to the regular backyard puddle to teach him to swim. Then we will take the most exciting short walk to the most giant puddle I have ever seen and make some play time there. The backyard puddle is heated so my humans will also be able to make the swim time, but since it has been so warm lately my human lady says she will be able to go in the giant puddle too. This is most exciting. We will also be going to the area doggy bakery store, which I am definitely excited about as I have continued my diet and look forward to a few vacation tasty treats. I will update more soon, but it is getting most exciting here.

No comments: