Sunday, January 22, 2012

VACATION TIME



I apologize for not updating but we have been having so much fun since we got to the vaction yesterday that I just have not had time. First we made a very long drive through a very bad boomer storm to get to the vaction, but it was sure worth it. You would not believe the giant puddle. It is most exciting. First we go to the puddle in the back yard. I was not much impressed. The puddle that I had at my old yellow house was much bigger and well who wants to swim in that dumb puddle when there is the giant fun puddle just a short walk away......well apparently my girl and that old man do. This puddle has a heater so the water stay warm and so they like to go in there. I decide to just wait on a nice chair until they are done so that then we can go to the puddle called a beach. My mommy Tasha join me on the adjoining chair.

No comments: